The Ark of My Covenant
I believe in myself
The Kings of Knowledge and Wisdom
Father & Mother
I am Wisdom–1st King (Solomon)
I am Knowledge–2nd King (David)
I am Ron–3rd King ( he created salvation…(LC extant)
I am Good
I am Evil
I am rebuilding my Temple 3 days
I am Resting
There are 4 seasons (male or female) a season is like a day of 10 yrs , a day is like 7 thousand years BC. Before they were known as Semitic/Hebrews in the city of UR. They were known as Fathers who came from the Kings.
Leningrad Codex Ancient Hebrew
“he created the heaven and the earth and she became chaos and vacancy…….”
Queen Vashti Revisited
11 To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to* shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on.
The word was is italicized that points your eyes to the 7 days of Creation. I know this because it states the king rested on the 7th day,,,,,5 And when these days were expired, the king made a feast unto all the people that were present in Shushan the palace, both unto great and small, seven days, in the court of the garden of the king’s palace;
“he created male and female, in the 27th verse. (Gen.1:27 LC) Fathers and Mothers create male and female.
The scribe of this sentence used the word fair, if he was talking about a mature woman he would have used a different word found in the ancient manuscripts . “comely” means a mature woman. Fair means she was a young female.
If you interpret in the flesh the flesh you will become and spiritual die and those around you will wilt away.
King James Version
which on the faces of Mamre (LC)
he was entombed Abraham and Sarah woman of him (LC)
Mamre = “strength” or “fatness”, in the Canaanite culture it meant, “Tree of Life” an Oak tree tall and straight.
Faces is plural that means there is more than one face of Mamre. Since I already know he created male and female. One Tree (knowledge of Good and Evil) is man who clings to the limbs of female (Tree of Life). Then I know that the word Mamre is referring to a female who grows into a mature woman. Comely becoming fitting and lovely.
Since I already know that Mamre is a kin to the Tree of Life a kin to the female a kin to the faces of Mamre a kin to the Nativity where my people come from. It is not hard to extrapolate that Mamre is talking about the Breast’s. Breasts have the face of Woman Sarah).
Breast is mentioned 91 times in the ancient manuscripts (LC) in various contexts. Here is a definition of a breast used as a noun only;
1. (n.) The fore part of the body, between the neck and the belly; the chest; as,
2. (n.) Either one of the protuberant glands, situated on the front of the chest or thorax in the female of man and of some other mammalia, in which milk is secreted for the nourishment of the young; a mamma; a teat.
Thorax—In the human body, the region of the thorax between the neck and diaphragm in the front of the body is called the chest
3. (n.) Anything resembling the human breast, or bosom; the front or forward part of anything; as, a chimney breast; a plow breast; the breast of a hill.
4. (n.) The face of a coal working.
Face – The exposed area of a coal bed from which coal is being extracted. We each have two black pupils. We teach the pupils.
5. (n.) The front of a furnace. A Facing. Industrial furnace 1907 reminds me of myself. for example as the heat source for fractional distillation columns of thoughts. Refining meteorologic thoughts.
6. (n.) The seat of consciousness; the repository of thought and self-consciousness, or of secrets; the seat of the affections and passions; the heart.
7. (n.) The power of singing; a musical voice; — so called, probably, from the connection of the voice with the lungs, which lie within the breast.
8. (v. t.) To meet, with the breast; to struggle with or oppose manfully; as, to breast the storm or waves.
9. (n.) A torus.
In geometry, a torus is a surface of revolution generated by revolving a circle in three-dimensional space about an axis that is coplanar with the circle. If the axis of revolution does not touch the circle, the surface has a ring shape and is called a torus of revolution
So the faces of Mamre is talking about the breasts the heart of all emotions the female. Since faces is plural it also means the faces of many females that mature into Oaks on the other side of the Mountains between the Mountains were my people come from.
Enough to digest continue next blog, Mamre 1.A.
All individuals have a finite particle of Life within them. Within that containment of Life there exists 3 elements that support your life.
- Rule of Law- “What thought governs you?'”
- Economics- ” Valuation of Life”, does it give me support.
- Societal- An aggregate community of thoughts that provides a safe harbor.
Kings Give Me Shelter
KINGS OWN NOTHING BUT KINGS OWN EVERYTHING
Knowledge and Wisdom