Something to Become like Us
Wisdom comes from the silence of the Queens
Knowledge comes from the King’s
Sunshine Award for Bloggers
My little friend who calls herself the Dragon Warrior from the Milky Way the Constellation, “Cygnus”. Located in the night sky during the summer months along the 40th Parallel. I give her thanks for nominating me for this award. She is a swan that will turn into a Queen at a later date in season.
DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING?
I collect firearms because I grew up in Texas in the bush country covered with Rattlesnakes.
DO YOU LIKE TO KEEP YOUR HOME “FULL” OR MINIMAL?
I keep my house neat.
WHAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR?
I like the colors purple and blue and greens.
DO YOU ENJOY GOING FOR LONG WALKS?
I used to but my health will not allow it anymore.
DO YOU LIKE TO SPEND TIME OUTSIDE EACH DAY?
I watch the sun come up and the sun go down every day and drink my coffee and think about things.
DO I HAVE A PET? WHAT IS IT?
Miniature Poodle, white been in the family for 14 yrs.
EARLY MORNING, DAY, EVENING OR NIGHT PERSON?
Due to my health concerns, I am high IQ and like to learn all the time. Quantum physics is my baby. I like to teach others been teaching all my life.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT MY BLOG THAT KEEPS BRINGING YOU BACK?
I like to challenge young people to think about what they are doing. I like the challenges they bring to me.
- Wolf Boy, who is a bright sunshine and a treasure in the blogging world.
- Renee, who had once brought a big, bright array of sunshine to a young girl, weeping to herself.
- Nina Zain, a brilliant ray of sunshine, full of compassion and warmth
- Orkidedatter, a truly lovely, compassionate and amazing woman!
- Elyan White, a very great author with great tips about the writing world.
- Introvert Talent, a very pleasing friend and a fellow introvert.
- Tatterhood, a very warm, awesome, admiring woman.
- Sarika, a lovely, great poetess who’s really good and charming
- Sheree, an amazing woman, a creative cook, and a world-class traveller
- Ron, a male Warrior and Dragon Slayer and a crafty wordsmith.
- And anyone who is reading it…
1. If you had a time machine and could go anywhere, where would you go?
I would go back to the days of the ancients.
2. Three things for deserted island?
Food, shelter and survival tools.
3.When is your birthday?
4. What is your favorite chemical element? (for example, Fluorine, Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen)
5. What is your favorite landform? (like hills, valleys, oceans, coasts, delta)
6. Something you wish more people would know about you.
I am easy to get along with , I am highly intelligent, I like intelligent conversations.
7. Do you have a lucky charm?
8. Where was your childhood home?
9. Your favorite subject to study?
Quantum Physics, Molecular structures and Cogent spatial reasoning.
10. What did you want to become as a kid?
11. Do you wish to go to school again?
No not really, I am self educated I never stopped learning all my life.
An Old Texas Rattlesnake
with Two Fangs