Creator created the Heavens…..the First Wheel
Creator created Me in his image…..the Second Wheel
Creator created the Earth….the Third Wheel
My known world extends 360 degrees around me like a wheel below me, around me, above me. I only have control in the known world not with other worlds unless you are standing next to me in my world. My feet stand on the ground and my mind is between Heaven and Earth. My heart is in the center of the beam at the apex.
Mainline Christianity’s thoughts this morning on prisons, earthquakes and a metaphysical god who breaks your handcuffs. Case in point;
Even In The Midnight Hour…
Acts 16: 25-27
Ac. 16:25 About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to
God, and the other prisoners were listening to
Ac. 16:26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison
doors flew open, and everybody’s chains came loose.
Ac. 16:27 The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.
25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto
God: and the prisoners heard them.
26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
16:25 And in the (1) dividing of the night, Paulos and Shilo (20) prayed and glorified Aloha, and the (3) chained-ones heard them.
- That literally is the time before the Sun comes up. Philosophically…he called the light and he called the darkness…the good and evil in our nature our soul.
- Aloha means,”breath of the Creator”. Philosophically when you feel the wind pressing against your skin. You feel its presence but you cannot see it. Look into the horizon you cannot tell where it comes from.
- You chain yourself to other men’s thoughts that become your metaphysical gods. They become incarnate to you in your eyes.
16:26 And suddenly there was a great trembling, and the (1) foundations of the house of the bound trembled, and at once the doors of all were opened, and the chains of all were loosened.
(1) Philosophically, your body is your house. It is in the steeple, your Temple, that you entertain *strangers that come to you as light. *thoughts or feelings
16:27 And when the (1) keeper of the house of the bound awoke, and saw that the doors of the house of the bound were open,(2) he took a sword and sought to kill himself, because he thought that the chained-ones had fled.
(1) You allowed a stranger to come unto you until you woke up one morning and realized he was lying next to you.
(2) Philosophically, male or female, you go to bed with a stranger it takes along time sometimes to get a divorce. To kick him out of your Temple, out of your bedroom, out of your house.
In Texas we have a saying, “He runs around like a chicken with his head cut off”. It is a expression referring to a person that does not use his head he is mindless. You cut a chicken’s head off it will run around for awhile before it dies. Give a body to the stranger you let into your bed. For three decades it started with one man thought; Climate control, recent polls suggest that 4 out 10 people believe it to be a major concern in their lives.
Before I go to bed with a stranger. I am going to figure out who he is. Put me in a room with 300 hundred of the worlds experts on climate patterns and I would ask them two questions;
- Where does gravity comes from?
They cannot answer that question either in physics or in the other sciences. They cannot tell you the matrix of gravity. Yet it is throughout the universe it surrounds us we can feel its presence but one knows where it comes from. They know that the gravitational pull of the moon on the earth is a major contributor to our weather patterns.
2. It is well known that the magnetic field surrounding the earth is moving west from true North at a couple of feet a year. The magnetic field is tilting away from its axis and the earth, in time, will follow the magnetic field and its axis will tilt. My question would be,” How does that impact weather systems around the world?
The day that they can stop the wind from pressing against my face is the day I will concede there is no Creator who created me and life becomes meaningless like a ,”Chicken with his head cut off”.
At least have the wisdom to ask the stranger for a drivers license, check his credentials. Then ask to look at his wallet and see how much money he holds. Before you let him into your house before you allow him into your Temples lying next to you.
Historically in Jewish history they built two temples both were destroyed by strangers and a third one is yet to be built.
Philosophically we have two Temples one is our mind and one is our heart, strangers have destroyed our temples by misinterpretations and translations with lies of a metaphysical aspirations of beings. It is up to you to build the Third temple on solid foundations. It is not up to me to tell you what to do only to advise you.
Who Do You Serve?
You Judge Yourself
“Welcome to my World”