Creator created the Heavens…..the First Wheel
Creator created Me in his image…..the Second Wheel
Creator created the Earth….the Third Wheel
My known world extends 360 degrees around me like a wheel below me, around me, above me. I only have control in the known world not with other worlds unless you are standing next to me in my world. My feet stand on the ground and my mind is between Heaven and Earth. My heart is in the center of the beam at the apex.
The following excerpts come from a person who claims to be an apostle with prophetic powers . This is what you call a wizard to captivate your attention.
Bats in the Belfry 2 by 2
Men have a way of snaring themselves with their own words. He snared himself in the first line of his babble. “ Rainbows prophetically symbolize
God’s Covenant“. Being heterodox in nature, “I asked myself are there rainbows in the Old Testament”? I goggle up and it returned this scripture;
KJV Gen. 9:11
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the (1) waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the (2) earth.
- Philosophically speaking–waters of a flood is a split idiomatic expression. Waters (Pl) is a literal translation but a figurative thought. It refers to the spirit of Life within you and your soul. That is your double portion.
- If we invite to many strangers into our Belfry we end up bowing to them. We become what we believe words that seem to be true.
- Philosophically speaking–earth is also a split idiomatic expression. The ground you are standing on is your earth and the horizon that circles you is your world. Your body is also your earth because it contains your spirit of life and your soul. And the heavens that curve down from above you and around you is like a bow. In Hebrew the term would be, “Kipha”. A dome like structure.
I see double rainbows in the sky. Rainbows prophetically symbolize
God’s Covenant—covenantal Blessings, sure promises of God, color of God, color of the nations, perfect balance and harmony, completion, health, and wholeness.
I prophesy double to the covenant of
God upon your life, double his promises, and that your life be doubly filled with the color of heaven. I prophesy double divine influence over the nations, double perfect balance, double harmony, double health, double completion, and double wholeness in your life, today.
I prophesy for your shame, God shall give you double And you shall possess the double.
This is a chicken with his head cut off running around claiming a pathetic propositions over your life. He created a rainbow out of Gen. 9: 11. If you look further down in the sentences you will see the word bow.
13 I do set my bow in the *cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
* clouds are misty vapours that exist between you and the Creator. It is not talking about a rainbow. It is talking about the Creator who created your earth and heaven in the land you wore born into.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
- You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it. (2nd Commandment) If you buy into his words you are bowing down to him and his god.
- You shall not murder. (6 Commandment) Philosophically speaking you are not to kill a person’s soul with evil imaginations of words. As it states what does it gain a man to lose his soul. He loses his part of his spirit. Blood and Water come gushing out from your body for all to see. Your actions and behaviours in respect to others how you act.
So next time someone asks how can a god kill thousands of people in one day. Easy a thousand people follow this apostle. He just killed murdered the souls of a thousand or more people today that bought his words . I have never seen the Creator evey kill his creation, climate or otherwise. I have however seen men in combat kill each other physically and I have see how misinterpretations and translations kill the souls of people.
Double rainbows, Irish folktales of little elves that promise you a pot of gold at the end of your journey just follow the rainbow to the end.
Bats in the Belfry 2 by 2
Who Do You Serve?
“Welcome to my World”