God created the Heavens…..the First Wheel
God created Me in his image…..the Second Wheel
God created the Earth….the Third Wheel
My known world extends 360 degrees around me like a wheel below me, around me, above me. I only have control in the known world not with other worlds unless you are standing next to me in my world. My feet stand on the ground and my mind is between Heaven and Earth. My heart is in the center of the beam at the apex.
In days of the ancients they used images around them to convey a feeling or thought to convey idiomatic expressions of the psychology of man’s nature. Thoughts are stronger in nature then feelings which are weaker in nature. This is Philosophical images of a male thought which conveys authority and strength. The daughters are the offspring of that thought . Thoughts become gods in your life. Case in point, Gen. 6: 1
1 And it came to pass, when *men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
*men is a figurative expression of thoughts each thought has a daughter/feelings. Refresher idiomatic expressions are not always figurative. If you follow the rest of the verses down to around 4 it should all make sense to you what you are reading and what I am saying. In the first four verses it uses the word men. Then in verse 5 it changes to man which is a singular figurative expression. Enough said let’s look at the;
Daughters becoming Wives
10 There shall not be found among you* any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
The daughters are;
- observer of times
- consulter with familiar spirits
These are the daughters from the past in the present they would be the likes of;
- Climate Change
- Open Borders etc.
I not going to debate merits of each daughter in the present but each thought/feelings came from a man and groups of men that married the daughters and they became their wives. Women can marry the daughter and it becomes their husband.
III. 1:26 WHEREFORE Aloha delivered them up to passions of vileness: for their females changed the use of their nature, and to
what is not natural were used.
The Nature of Females is Creation.
1:27 And also their males likewise left the natural use of their females, and were inflamed with concupiscence one with another, and male with male wrought shamefulness, and the just retribution for their perverseness in themselves received.
Males left the natural use of their females.
1:28 And as they did not decide in themselves to know Aloha, so did Aloha cause them to be delivered up to a mind of vainness, and to do what is not fit;
A mind of vainness is a quality of life that is sustainable for you. If you go the Hellenized Greek New Testament it says the same thing but they changed some words; Aloha means, “the presence of breath”, they changed that to a god. Who by metaphysical means had an incarnate god, his son.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was met.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God* in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
* Man left his Nature, Woman left her Nature. Men took the Greek New Testament and made that to say that it was talking about a homosexual or lesbian relationships. Nowhere in the Old Testament does it talk about physical intercourse in Aramaic expressions it is talking about who you go to bed with in your mind and they become authority figures in your life. There is only one Creator in the Garden and two people, male and female if you shuffle that around then your quality of life degrades it is simple as that. Man likes complicate things and people die physically and spiritually.
Thoughts to ponder;
- In 8000 thousand years man has never recorded and incarnate god.
- In the Aramaic view heaven was above their heads and hell was below their feet. Hell was referred as the nether world [ darkness a quality of life]. Heaven, the sun was the man, the woman was the moon and the children were the stars. They knew life as birth and death and it was the quality of life between those two points. To sexualize that thought in Romans 1 your missing the mark.
- If sex was involved then you would have seen it in the Ten Commandments that the appearance of God gave to Moses. We are to maintain our image in the Nature of one God male or female. Any thought or feeling outside that becomes a graven image of God who created You in the Garden. Simple as that it is not complicated. It’s not rocket science but common sense your instinct.
Who Do I Serve?
You Judge Yourself
“Welcome to my World”