“Who Am I“
Dazed and Confused 4 Witnesses You Judge the Words
Genesis of Your Answer
…….Man created………She became….
 …and he is calling Elohim [God] to [the] light day and to darkness he calls night and he is becoming evening and he is becoming morning day one….
- This is your soul being split apart between good and evil.
- Your body and spirit are intact.
- Day one is an approximation of your age like 9 yrs old. Statistical averaging of mathematical structures that exist in human nature when you soul splits apart.
- Your asking the question, “Who are You”. “Who am I”, remains to be seen. Simply put because you cannot hear me, I only exist in your pupils. Because you cannot hear me only see me.
In Eastern Philosophy age does not have a determinate value only a qualitative value of one’s life. Simply put your past is your present. On a scale of one to ten, was your day better yesterday the same or better today.
 …and he is saying Elohim .. the atmosphere in midst of the waters and he shall become separating to between waters to waters
- atmosphere that is the area between you and heaven right now.
- in the midst of the waters–He is standing between us male and female in the present time. Anything dealing with water is always life it is a spirit within all of us. Case in point;
- but one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith there came out blood and water
- between waters to waters—-waters twice, male and female. He just put blood into your body and his Spirit into your uniqueness. You look like everybody else but you’re not equal to others.
 …and he is making Elohim >>the atmosphere and he is separating between the waters from which under to atmosphere and between the waters from on to [the} atmosphere.
- Now he is talking about your soul one lives under the atmosphere [evil] between the waters[ your position good] between heaven and earth and on to the atmosphere. He lives above all of us.
- Evil came into your life before you learned to be good.
To help you understand the concept of atmosphere, case in point;
Khabouris Codex New Testament 3rd Century
12:2 I knew * a man in the Meshiha fourteen years ago,**-whether in the body, or out of the body, I know not, Aloha [God] himself knoweth, -who, this one himself, was rapt unto the third [region] of heaven.
- Meshiha, I knew a man who knew the words of God present tense.
* Yodano, ” knowing.”
** Men kedom,
“from before fourteen years.”
*** The third of heaven
Note; Interesting thing about your eyes and how they see and process images to your mind. Everything in nature has a strict mathematical structure to it . For your eyes it is called fractal mathematics. They are infinite complex patterns that exist around us. Layman’s terms these are called pixels the thing about pixels is they are triangles upon triangles upon triangles all interconnected to compose images that our brain processes. You see the same effect in animated cartoons and the like, life-like animations. Triangles, one of three heavens, you have one body, one soul and one Spirit. Man can animate life but it is woman who creates life. The Spirit of God within Her. Man can duplicate life which usually falls into chaos and randomness of choices. He does not have the power create the mathematical structures of life. They are intrinsically complex patterns but they do exist around us and in the heavens.
Def. of Temple [your body, soul and spirit]
is a building where you serve a god or gods.
Who Am I?
“Who do I Serve”
For Me it is simple;
Oneness of God in Nature
Oneness of Man
Oneness of Woman
I do not belong to any of man’s religious organizations
Peace and Quiet
Hell on Wheels