Here is another one of those things in discernment that jumps off the page at you. It concerns the 7 heavens of the Jewish religion which corresponds to the 7 churches and 7 Judgements in Revelation and the final outcome of man.
Refresh your memory, the city of Shechem wanted a pastor to lead them, a king, so the men of the city elected Abimelech. Whereupon they turned around an slew 70 men who held beliefs in god that were contrary to the majority of the men in the city. To slew someone is to pound the person to believe the way you do and the pastor in their idea of God.
Then Jotham [ the Spirit of God] left the city and went to Beer ,the well, to mount Gerizim [two mounts], who quenches one’s thirst in the deserts of life. Jotham went to mount Gerizim to plead for the men of Shechem to hear the voice of the Lord.
Along the course of time the men of Shechem got tired of the leadership and elected a new pastor, a king to lead them. Now you have a city that is a wasteland because the pastors of the city are always trying to outdo the other temples in the area. The voice of God is never heard.
Keep in mind the Spirit of God is sitting on one mount there is someone sitting on the other mount which is identified as Zebul the chief ruler of the city.
29 And would to God this people were under my hand! then would I remove Abimelech. And he said to Abimelech, Increase thine army, and come out.
Now in this verse it shows that God who created us is angry with both temples and a judgement is cast against Abimelech and Gaal. Zebul the ruler of the city sits on the second mount of Gerizim and it states he was angry for starters at Gaal the bondservant of man. God who created you can not be around sin so there is a hierarchy of angels that carry out the judgement of the Lord.
30 And when Zebul the ruler of the city heard the words of Gaal the son of Ebed, his anger was kindled.
Zebul carries out the judgement of the Lord because the men of the city angered the Lord and out of all the men only one held true to his belief and that would be Jotham, the Spirit of God. Who went to his mind and prayed that the men of the city would hear the voice of the Lord.
Zebul is part of the 7 heavens that the Jewish people of old Mesopotamia believed in. I state this casually by virtue of the fact I have a tendency not to over spiritualise things when it comes to dealing with my followers. I leave it up to the reader to decide the information that is presented before you.
In order from lowest to highest, the seven heavens, Shamayim (שָׁמַיִם), according to the Talmud, are listed alongside the angels who govern them:
- Vilon (וִילוֹן) or Araphel (עֲרָפֶל) The first heaven, governed by Archangel Gabriel, is the closest of heavenly realms to the Earth; it is also considered the abode of Adam and Eve.
- Raqia (רָקִיעַ): The second heaven is dually controlled by Zachariel and Raphael. It was in this heaven that Moses, during his visit to Paradise, encountered the angel Nuriel who stood “300 parasangs high, with a retinue of 50 myriads of angels all fashioned out of water and fire”. Also, Raqia is considered the realm where the fallen angels are imprisoned and the planets fastened.
- Shehaqim (שְׁחָקִים, Shechaqim): The third heaven, under the leadership of Anahel, serves as the home of the Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life; it is also the realm where manna, the holy food of angels, is produced. The Second Book of Enoch, meanwhile, states that both Paradise and hell are accommodated in Shehaqim with hell being located simply “on the northern side”.
- Maon (מִעוּן): The fourth heaven is ruled by the Archangel Michael, and according to Talmud Hagiga 12, it contains the heavenly Jerusalem, the Temple, and the Altar.
- Makon (מִכּוּן, Makhon): The fifth heaven is under the administration of Samael. It is also where the Ishim and the Song-Uttering Choirsreside.
- Zebul (זִבּוּל): The sixth heaven falls under the jurisdiction of Sachiel.
- Araboth (עֲרֵבוּת, Aravoth): The seventh heaven, under the leadership of Cassiel, is the holiest of the seven heavens because it houses the Throne of Glory attended by the Seven Archangels and serves as the realm in which God dwells; underneath the throne itself lies the abode of all unborn human souls. It is also considered the home of the Seraphim, the Cherubim, and the Hayyoth.
Man had always the innate ability to adapt to the environment around him for power and control to put others into slavery to their ideas. We see that in Judges 9, everyday around the world, the watchmen of your soul and spirit, male or female, make decisions on how to put the common person into slavery to their mind, their spirit. Be it the politicians or the rulers of your life everyday people are slaughtered in the spirit of their conscience between right and wrong.
If you leave the Truth of your conscience then you are like a fish out of water. We all want instant gratification but it does not happen that way. Life is birth and death that is all we have. We are born and we die it is all on the intern on how we live that life. We live life accordingly to man or we construct a life predicted on 5000 yrs of Truth.
Intelligent design is evident in the writings of the Old Testament it is simply you can not make this up. It is to well written to leave it up to chance. The word talks about the intrinsic nature of man to control societies and women and children and the effeminate man who gave up his authority to others. They lost their direction between good and evil their conscience.
The Word of the Bible plays out everyday around the world and the woman lose their spirits to men who control them and the men become weak. These are the battles in the spiritual world when the man becomes effeminate and cower to some ideology that tastes better to where they first formulated their beliefs.
The woman are left nursing the children of God and then they send them into battle to die. Woman are not constructed that way they will always protect their children that is their instinct. It is man who sways their conscience and they are willing to die for a love that is deceitful. No different then America killing over 60 million babies by abortion because they listen to man.
People of the Christian religion are deceived by the pastors, the altars, that have a tendency to over spiritualized Christ. Christ was a man born of blood who heard the voice of the Lord his conscience between right and wrong no different then me.
So in my mind whether you are so called Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Buddha the big four it is up to the Woman how you want your children to live their lives. You have the instinct to crush their conscience to what is good or evil. If you listen to man you will destroy yourself and your children.
As a ,man I will stand on the Word of God.
Hell on Wheels<>Combat Support Team<>Spearhead
24 hour Combat Operations Worldwide
Feel free to comment or follow either way pick up your Bible find out who you are in the Kingdom of the Lord.