Show you this morning how to apply the Word to your body using bullet points underneath each how you apply it to any part of the world you live in. This would be on both a macro level and a micro level. You that hear my words are a nation unto ourselves. As I have said before my nation lies in the wilderness where no man goes. Context is everything in the Word as long as I do not change the context I do not change the Word. The Old Testament was written for the Hebrews as much as it was written for the Gentiles. Since I live in the Killing fields of America I will use the word America;
I just picked a verse out of the Bible , Jeremiah 2: 3-8
3 Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.
- Change Israel to America
- was point your eyes towards Genesis the first 7 days
- and point your eyes to Genesis the first 7 days
- firstfruits of his increase; these are the gifts of the Spirit gave all of us he did not give us money.
4 Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel:
- Jacob transfigured to Ron because I follow the God who created me.
- Families those are my followers wherever they are in the world or wilderness.
- Israel transfigured to America
5 Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?
- fathers is the authority figures in our lives in the context of vs. 8 it is talking about the priests and pastors that transgress against me (Ron) by the simple fact that Christ dwells in all of us. To walk in Christ is a narrow walk in the spirit.
6 Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt?
- Egypt always refers to darkness eg.. sin in America , you were in slavery to the lies of the church in this case vs.8.
- through a land that no man passed through the easy way to understand this is your heart and mind your spirit.
7 And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination.
- the words in red; Your body is the temple of Christ, your land is another way of saying your body, your turned from the Christ that dwells in all of us and turned your back and let strangers into your temple; these things are all in the spirit your heart and mind.
8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
- Baal was an ancient Mesopotamian god that you threw your babies into the fires of the furnace for a sacrifice unto the gods. You as an authority figure in your own right, male or female, you repeat a lie of the priests or pastors or prophets you cast the children into darkness. Anyone that follows me, anyone that is younger than you and you are teaching the Word they are the children that come to hear your words, keep that in mind.
- things that points your eye back to Gen. ch. 1- 2-3
What I showed you did not change the context or the meaning of what the Lord was saying all I did was apply it to my body and the Temple of Christ within me.
To go further on a micro-level. I was reading a letter the other night from a young lady that follows me. She was telling me about a date she went on and the problems this young boy created. He used the F words consistently, told her about drugs he used and to make a long story short, he wanted to go to bed with her. She had the good conscience to say no.. The point here being goes to vs. 7. She did not let the man defile her (body=land) the temple of Christ (body= her spirit). If she had turned her back on Christ then she would become in the spirit, a slave in the land of Egypt, her mind, body and spirit would dwell in the land of darkness, evil.
The young man came from his father the father of lies. The father of lies point your eyes towards Gen. when the Lord told Adam not to gain the knowledge of the tree of good and evil. That is on a macro level on a micro level the young man was taught or mimicked theses behaviors from those around him that he let into his world his land.
If you attribute his actions to satan your are mistaken it is what he has learned from others as normal behavior which is an antichrist rebellion to Christ that lives within him. He defiled his temple with darkness. Kudo,s to the young lady that kept her armour on clothed with the love of her Father. As they say on Star Trek, raise the shields, warp speed, families, truth lives in the heavens, your heart and mind.
I know yesterday I said I would write about what the blood and water represents and the Roman Centurion represents in the context of the Word on my next blog, Understanding your Body as a Christian 3.
This has been the Thomas Combat Report stemming the tide of blood and water that covers the land of America surrounded by the two great rivers in the land of the gods.