Apply the Word to your Body, Vocabulary 101
Starting a parallel series alongside the Killing of Christ; America. It occured to be me rather it was brought to my attention by the Father that some of you do not know what it means to be like Christ or to even walk in His footsteps. I will spend some time in the next couple of blogs to teach you key words that will help you unlock the Living Word that has long remained a mystery to the common person by the invocation of the churches around the world.
All things in life are taught are we mimic what we see, read or hear keep that in mind.
Let’s look at my first statement and line it up with the Word:
Woke up this morning and I see your world is awash in Darkness. Me I sit on the high mount in the land of the gods bordered by the two great rivers the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans the nation of Thomas.
- World– That is a refer to the city that I live in, the same is applicable to you.
- awash in darkness— This a reference to the sins that surround your world, it is also a reference to the flood of Noah’s time. The sins that are referred to are in 1 Cor. 6: 9-10.
- high mount— In the context that I used this statement it means my mind, this is where I break bread and commune with the Lord everyday not once a month.
- two great rivers— This a reference to the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers that bordered the birth of civilization the ancient lands of the Sumerian people. Known as the land of gods or gateway and this is where the city of Babylon was and still is located to this day.
- nation of Thomas— This a direct reference to what the Lord told Abraham of the Jewish nation, I am of the Gentile nation we both serve the same God. For paternal lineage I would be a son of Abraham by adoption. My world, my nation consists of my family and those that follow me.
So if you married or single and you believe in the one true God then your nation are those people who you take care of that have the same belief as you. You are a king or queen of your nation. I am a King in my own Nation my wife of 49 yrs sits on My right side and the King of Kings is the Lord that we all serve my 66 followers at this time somewhere in the wilderness.
- wilderness— is always a direct reference to lands that surround your body that are awashed in sin like the great flood. This is any city you live in the modern world.
I just showed how to apply the word to your body but do not get ahead of me there is a lot more to come. I am using myself to witness the Truth for you.
I made a comment the other day in one of my blogs something to the effect;
“My Father sent me to you like the prophet Elijah” end of quote. How can I make that statement? By mimicking the Word. eg….. John 1: 23;
He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
- Remember if you are using the standard KJV and you see a word italicized, eg…am, that is that is telling you to point your eyes back to Genesis the first 7 days of Creation.
That is how I can make that statement, ” My Father sent me to you” because I know who dwells within me and paternal lineage back to Abraham by adoption. This is how the your rebirth in the word will start taking place within the spiritual world your body. I did not change the context of that verse, to get the full context then read the vs. 1 -23.
Here is another good example of applying the Word to your body male or female. Women will love this because they like fine clothing, perfumes and jewelry. Paul writes the following in the Book of Roman; eg….Ro.8:11;
11 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
- Where you see the italicized word, be, point your eyes to the first 7 days of Genesis.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
- Spirit of him–That is a reference to God who created you, refer,eg…Gen.2:2
- Jesus from the dead dwell in you–Christ dwells within all of us all we have to do is awaken His spirit.
This is just a glimpse of some of the Words of the Bible apply it to your body . Christ dwells within you. Next blog we will look at the words, water and blood and the Roman centurion that plunge the spear into Christ and what it means to you.
Remember to mimic the Word in anything you write and you will get a new wardrobe.