Subjugation of Women based on Religion
Barbara G Walker
Everytime, I think what am I going to write on, the Spirit of God comes along shows me another that raises the hackles on my neck. This is a reprint from a ziggurat that Ms. Walker built using her flesh to build instead of her mind that God gave all of us. Ms. Walker represents the secularist view.
She starts out by stating; Gen. 3 : 16; God told Eve, “Thy husband shall rule over thee”.
KJV;–Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
She forgot to mention the first part of that statement,” thy desire shall be to thy husband”; Lets break this statement down to Truth;
- Shall be is past tense; it is pointing to the pre-fall of Christ in the Garden by the hands of man .
- The husband is Christ and the woman is the Church .
- The Church will birth deities, gods and goddesses, eg. children and the Church will bring sorrow to your land from the altars that teach you.
She then goes on to say it was an apple that everyone ate from the tree. This is what the altars taught her along with me. However the scriptures never say it was an apple. The fruit of the spirit is the first commandment; ” Love me”, so the fruit was love; love God who created you, simply as that.
She then goes on to quote other men who are of the Roman Empire religion;
- In the gospel according to the Egyptians, which by the way means darkness, one of the apocrypha, Jesus said, “I have come to destroy the female”. She doesn’t even know what the word Egyptians means for one much less the apocrypha which is dung, simple BS.
- Clement of Alexandria, Egypt, he was a Bishop around 320 AD who advocated for Easter a pagan holiday at the council of Nicaea, 325 Ad, ” Every woman should be filled with shame at being a woman”.
- St. Thomas Aquinas – a Catholic priest and Doctor of the Church, 1200 AD, wrote, “Every woman is a birth defect, an imperfect male, begotten because her father was ill, weakened or in a state of sin when she was conceived”.
- She then quotes and Evangelical, Pat Robinson,” I know it is painful for ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have to accept the leadership of a man. The husband is the head of the wife and that is they way it is”.
Her list goes on an on accumulating to placing at least one big lie on top of the Ziggurat, quote, ” One of the first steps seems to be a realization that, in spite of all the virgins he seems to have impregnated during Roman times, God does not necessarily have a penis. The true life source for all of us is Mother Earth”. So now you have another goddesses who gave birth to who? What god impregnated her?
She is correct that religions subjugate women that is true. Because the altars deceive you out of your inheritance, your first fruits, Christs love for you. They lie about what they are reading or they do not want to tell you the Truth. Then they would be out of a job.
So, the Secularists and Religions are all holding hands in the land of America, the father of lie’s are the altars that teach you darkness then your children go out, and create the goddess, Mother Earth, and other gods. So keep feeding the pews darkness and everyone dies in the spirit and from their hearts flows darkness. They can’t even love their neighbor, Christ, much less anyone else that is a fact of life. None of us growing up have ever been taught how to Love Christ.
I wrote a blog a long time ago that the Word always has two images, if you are not taught the other image you will never see the father of the heavens, Christ was clear on that point. When he told Peter, you have seen the face of the father, out of the 12 disciples.
The Word of God throughout the Bible has to do with two churches used in figurative expressions of the Hebrew and Aramaic languages, children, man-child, woman, ect. the worship of one God who created you or the worship of man’s religions who created his own gods and goddesses.
Zech. 13. 9 – 7;
9 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Two parts, [Secularist and Man’s religion] shall be cut off and die.
7 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
The third are the ones that left the altars the cities and crossed the wilderness to hear Christ’s Words in a flood of darkness that surrounds them.
A Marriage made in Darkness; Religion and Secularists,
Shalom from the land of gods and goddesses the floodplains of America