This is the cradle of civilization where all 3 Kings and the 4 daughters came from. Historical records go back thousands of years ago as far back as 8000 BC in this land. It was in this area that the 3 great Kings of religion were born the ones that Paul is writing about in Revelation. The whore of Babylon that sits on the seven mounts in the first century. Rome, Italy, with the Vatican in the middle as a separate state.
The ancient people who lived in this area believed the Kings came from the Zagros Mountains. This land was called the gateway of the gods. This is the birthplace of slavery. Slavery to the kings and the gods they created.
There is a common bond that binds this land with the Hopi tribes of America the Aztecs and other civilizations throughout the world, the Creator came from the stars, the heavens. The first known slave revolt came from these mountains back to about 6000 thousand years ago. The people migrated out of the mountains into the lands between the two great rivers.
I tell you these things in the spirit, the three Kings that came out of Babylon and the 4 daughters.
Frist King 2300 BC
- JUDAISM— The belief in one Creator if you are a slave you are a slave to your Creator. Jewish people are the chosen ones, no one knows where they come from. Their DNA does not match any ethnic race anywhere in the world. Man and Woman came from the heavens, Gen. 1:1. They did however did not recognize thier God.
Then Man created Two Kings 2300 BC
- Christianity— This includes the Holy Roman Church they enslave you to their gods an goddesses . At last count they had over 10,000 gods and goddesses you could pray to , they are called saints. Christ has two moms, the virgin Mary and the virgin of Guadalupe over in Mexico create around 1521 AD.
- ISLAM— They enslave you to their gods, the women and children take the brunt of the enslavement. You pray five times a day towards Mecca, which incidentally did not come about till around 580 AD. They kill you because you do not believe their god they get 72 virgins. Which incidentally the Christians did during the great crusades.
It was a combination of JUDAISM, Christianity and ISLAM that crucified Christ.
From the Two Kings there was an elder Daughter 2300 BC
- Animism— this is from the latin, anima, “breath,spirit,life” it is a man-made belief that all things, objects like planets, animals, plants, rocks–this includes rock statutes,rivers, weather systems ect. all have a spiritual essence.
From the Two Kings birthed Three Daughters
Around 1500 BC
- Hinduism—- the synthesis of this religion started after they call the Vedic period, 1500 Bc to about 500 BC. It has four goals in mind, called Purusharthas; Dharma (ethics/duties), Artha (prosperity/ work), Kama (desires/passion), Moksha (liberation/freedom/salvation). The major problem here is that the countries it is practiced in has a caste system in place. This again you are being enslaved. The other thing I have a problem with is the Artha. Since time began their has always been the poor.
- Buddhism— started around the 5th Century BC in the northern parts of India. They seek to reach a state of nirvana, following the path of Buddha, Siddhartha, Gautama, that went on some enlightenment path around the 6 century BC. They do not believe in a personal god. Again the countries they are in have a caste system you are enslaved.
- Sikhism–founded about the 15 AD in the continent of India, based on the spiritual teachings of a Guru, there were ten Gurus when the tenth Guru died, the scriptures and religious teachings became spiritual and eternal. They don’t believe any religion is absolute except theirs.
The Two Kings and the Four Daughters have three things in common;
- Their founders, manmade, are somehow more spiritual than the common person.
- They all enslave you through religion or through a caste system.
- They all have objects, rocks that are animated.
- It is all predicated on the essence you can achieve what man created and somehow that is your redemption from the confines of being enslaved by the hands of man.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
The seven heads are the religious ideologies, gods, that man has created from his mind, the whore is Man, and the three kings and the four daughters that sit on the seven mountains. Your like a mountain . It is what your eyes see and what you believe.
How do I know the woman is a man? Remember it said in Genesis, “he became like us“.
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
def; garment something foundational like a cornerstone an ideology.
These things are in the Spirit it is not talking about what you wear but what you see and believe.
Jerusalem sits on seven mounts. This is where the 3 Kings and the 4 daughters will sit to be judged by the Creator the New Jerusalem the God who created you; Gen. 1: 1-2.
3 Books, 3 Kings ,4 Daughters, 3 Gates, one Creator
I came out of the lands bordered by 4 rivers Babylon and rose above the 3 kings and serve the God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac. Elijah spoke of me.
Judgement will come soon from the heavens, perhaps you should ascend Revelations. Notice the judgment is against man. That is why I tell man to leave my daughters alone.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
I write these things in the Spirit of the one who sent me, I live in the Old Testament in the land of darkness to bring a light so the blind can see.