Morning to the children of Christ, the sons and daughters of the Father. Another great day to be alive in the Lord. I was talking to a young lady last night how do you validate Truth. Excellent question by a young person, I like to be challenged, forces me to construct my words carefully. I will give you the answer to that question to you only. You know the grocery store that you go to? ——In a twinkling of an eye ,a microsecond, you had an image in your mind of your local grocery store.—-That,s a Truth.—–You saw the grocery store in your mind. To validate that Truth to you specifically, I have to give it a foundation, a body. I go into your grocery store all the time and go straight to the meat department. I like my cowboy 10 oz cut Rib-eye. the Truth a body by the mere words meat department. Now the truth has been validated. It is not complicated.
Young men follow along, now lets,s stand you up with the Truth. You know what a Cross looks like in your mind and what it represents. Thats a Truth now let’s give it a body to strengthen it out to stand it up. Cross in latin is a feminine gender it points to you. Stand up and stretch your arms out on each side and your legs are on the earth. You look like a Cross. The top of the Cross reaches to heaven that’s your mind, the top of your head. The planks that stretch out from both sides that is your arms. In the center of the Cross, the body, in the center is your heart. From here flows good or evil. The rest of the plank, your legs, that are planted in the dust, earth, we all come from.
Now I want to show you how to interpret scripture the right way. Like I have said before a good KJV, a good dictionary and Strong’s Concordance would help you. Small investment for your Salvation.
The Hebrew language uses a lot of figurative expressions. Example; Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. There are 5 phrases that should catch your eye as follows;
- Worlds is plural What that means is that everyone who follows me is in his or her world. Together we compose the body of Christ, worlds. If you look below the verse 3 you will read the believers that walked in their own world hence world is plural.
- Framed is something that has a structure, just like you are the Cross the woman. I gave the Cross body by applying it to you, the woman. The same imagery applies to the young man.
- Word of God this statement will take you back to Gen.1:1., This means that God created every thing so you could frame your world by faith. Frame your Paradise in your own world. Gen.2.
- Things which are seen this means what you read in the Word of God, Old Testament to the New Testament, you see the Hand of God.
- Were not made of things which appear these are the gods and goddesses that man creates.
Points to keep in mind;
- You cannot take one scripture put your preconceived notions into it, you have to look at the full picture to properly interpret the scripture as it applies to you . Like Heb.11:3 there are several verses that explain Heb. 3 all from the Old Testament.
- The Bible is full of 2’s, God created male and Female, 2 of each animal entered the Ark(male and Female) plus the fowl of the air, 2 tree’s, Good and Evil, the tree of life. The Old Testament for the chosen the Jewish people and the New Testament for the Gentiles.
- Abraham the Father of all nations had 2 sons, Ishmael and Isaac, the Gentiles come from the lineage of Ishmael who inherits nothing. Isaac who belongs to the Jewish lineage an inherits the Kingdom.
If you look what I highlighted before you call me a heretic, read what Paul wrote in Romans Chp.11; Paul is talking to the Gentiles.
Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
The lineage of Ishmael the Gentiles
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Means the natural branches are the Jewish people who disbelieve in the Lord. The last part of that scripture talks about you and me.
And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graff them in again.
If we, you and me by faith believe in Christ then God will graft us in to the tree of the chosen people
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
This talking to both the Jewish people and the Gentiles , you and me. The Olive Tree was a symbol of life in the Old Testament.
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
We are in the New Testament grace. This is why I have stated before you by faith are to be grafted into the tree of Life. To understand the New Testament you have to know the precepts of the Old Testament to understand a scripture look at John 3: 16;
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
You can not throw that verse out there with your idea’s and you explain what it means. You have to support Jn.3:16 with other scriptures to give it a body. This is what you call validating an absolute Truth. The Lord wrote these Words not man.
To many times over the years that verse has been pounded into the ground. It does not mean anything to an unbeliever if you do not support it with corresponding scriptures. Like the children of Seir, the Edomites they said they believed in God but they believed other things.
The feel good christian playing the “Dead Man’s Hand” pair of Aces and a pair of eights.
You have to spend time in the Old Testament to understand the precepts of the New Testament for the us the Gentiles.
Pass through the gates en route to the lands of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Come join me at the olive tree break bread and drink some wine and open your eyes to the glory of Christ.